Taking IT to the Cloud
IPS Conference Sydney 27 February and Melbourne 1 March
Cloud Transformation for Legal & Professional Services
The concise one-day programme by industry leaders comprising:
- Contemporary Cloud solutions
- Case studies from senior professional executives
- Strategic and operational insights
- A rapid assimilation of the latest trends
- Industry peer networking and commentary
Who should attend?
Suitable for senior executives, firm partners, practice managers, corporate counsel and inhouse legal teams, CIOs and IT managers, professional services buyers, business development professionals, Risk and Knowledge Management executives and teams.
- Learn how firms are solving Enterprise Cloud transition challenges
- Snapshot industry leading products and strategies
- Discover how professionals are responding to digital disruption
- Connect with experts, colleagues and clients
- Establish dialogue with key providers and industry peers
What people said about Taking IT to the Cloud 2017:
- "IPS has discovered a one-day format that delivers great depth"
- "Great presentations and since it’s a one-day event, was a good use of my time"
- "Urbane, sophisticated and fun"
- "A pleasant dive into Cloud and legal technology"
- "Key decision makers across the sector"
- "In one word? Brevity."
- "Good value, surprisingly challenging ideas"
Taking IT to the Cloud 2017 photo gallery
Conference themes for 2018
- Information governance in the age of hosting
- Cloud workflow and automation
- Best and latest Professional Services Cloud solutions
- The rise of virtual services
- Cyber-Security and Risk, progress and insights.
- Relationship intelligence
- Leveraging Cloud for differentiation
- The role of IT – utility service or trusted providers
Speakers & Sponsors for Taking IT to the Cloud 2018
A unique event. Melbourne and Sydney.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Establishment, Level 3, 252 George St.
Thursday, March 1, 2018
The Events Centre, Collins Square, 727 Collins St.